Welcome to the Chinese Christian Church of Ottawa (CCCO). We would like to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to get to know us also. First allow us to introduce you to our church ...
CCCO exists to build a mature Christian community where Christ's love is experienced, exhibited and extended in Ottawa and beyond.
Our Mission: Be A Disciple Making Church
CCCO Church Planting Initiative Reports
- Please join our English Congregation Fellowship time after service at 118 Empress Ave. for a time of fellowship, discussion and prayer. Some light refreshments will be provided.
- The nomination of deacons and elders are now open. Nomination form and guidelines are inserted in today's bulletin. Please read the nomination guidelines carefully and prayerfully. The completed nomination form may be submitted to any members of the Nomination Committee by the deadline of October 1, 2017. Members of the Nomination Committee are: Oscar Cheung, Levia Chan, Chun Sheng Li, Linda Ma, Allison Chung, Pastor Francis Wong.
- AWANA resumed on Friday, September 15th. This is a weekly Friday gathering from 7:30pm to 9:00pm for children in JK to Grade 6. Registration forms are available from the CCCO office or any of the Awana staff (Salina, Roger, Emily). For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Ouje missions team will be sharing during our service today. Jethro Cheung will also be preaching that Sunday. Please join us to hear what God accomplished during the mission trip.
- The English congregation would like to invite you for a parenting seminar. The seminar speaker is Paul Tripp. You can find more details on his website - http://parenting.paultripp.com/. We will be showing the video on Oct 14-15. Please sign up with John Chan if you are interested.
- We recommend brothers and sisters come to service on time. We are planning to lock our Church door 15 minutes after the service started. 9:45AM ~ 10:50AM and 11:30AM to 12:30PM. 116 door will be locked and people need to ring the doorbell once and wait for the door to be opened. This is to ensure our church security.
- Please do not park in the few parking spaces in front of 116 Empress or along the alley besides the building on Sunday. Those spaces are reserved for pastors, guest speakers, and those who need to give a ride to seniors.
- CCCO's church plant, Renewal Church, will be meeting weekly at 2:45pm at the Chapman Mills Community Building (424 Chapman Mills Dr, Ottawa, ON K2J 0M7). More information can be found on their website: http://www.renewalchurch.ca.
If you have news or prayer items which you would like published in the weekly English congregation bulletin, please send your requests to: email@example.com.