Welcome to the Chinese Christian Church of Ottawa (CCCO). We would like to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to get to know us also. First allow us to introduce you to our church ...
CCCO exists to build a mature Christian community where Christ's love is experienced, exhibited and extended in Ottawa and beyond.
Our Mission: Be A Disciple Making Church
CCCO Church Planting Initiative Reports
- Thanks to those brother and sister spending lots of time to get most of the chairs cleaned this week. Please do not put food or drink on the chair, and please do not stand on the chair with your shoes on.
- Thank you church for your contribution. 77 Christmas shoe boxes were collected. You've made a difference in bringing joy and the Good News of Jesus Christ to millions of suffering boys and girls around the world through the Operation Christmas Child project.
- If you are interested in serving on our AV Team to assist during our Sunday worship service, please contact John Chan. Training will be provided.
- The 2017 Fall Congregation Meeting of our church will be held on November 26, 2017 at 1:30pm at the basement with the following main agenda items: election of elder and deacon, and new development in Mandarin Ministry. Nominee for Elder: Salina Yan; Nominee for Deacon: Arvin Chung. Please come and attend the meeting and pray for the Lord's guidance.
- There will be baptism and membership transfer during the Combine Christmas Service on December 24. We invite those who are considering to be baptised or to join our church membership, please contact their individual pastor or Membership Committee Coordinator Arvin Chung.
- Please join our English Congregation Fellowship time after service at 118 Empress Ave. for a time of fellowship, discussion and prayer. Some light refreshments will be provided.
- Gastronomic Delight. Come join us for a pre-Christmas evening of hot-pot cooking and fun at church on Saturday, December 2nd at 6:00 pm. Sign-up starts today until Sunday, November 26th. For more information, please contact Pauline Tsang or Emily Wong.
- We recommend brothers and sisters come to service on time. We are planning to lock our Church door 15 minutes after the service started. 9:45AM ~ 10:50AM and 11:30AM to 12:30PM. 116 door will be locked and people need to ring the doorbell once and wait for the door to be opened. This is to ensure our church security.
- Please do not park in the few parking spaces in front of 116 Empress or along the alley besides the building on Sunday. Those spaces are reserved for pastors, guest speakers, and those who need to give a ride to seniors.
- CCCO's church plant, Renewal Church, will be meeting weekly at 2:45pm at the Chapman Mills Community Building (424 Chapman Mills Dr, Ottawa, ON K2J 0M7). More information can be found on their website: http://www.renewalchurch.ca.
- If you have news or prayer items which you would like published in the weekly English congregation bulletin, please send your requests to: email@example.com.