Welcome to the Chinese Christian Church of Ottawa (CCCO). We would like to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to get to know us also. First allow us to introduce you to our church ...
CCCO exists to build a mature Christian community where Christ's love is experienced, exhibited and extended in Ottawa and beyond.
Our Mission: Be A Disciple Making Church
CCCO Church Planting Initiative Reports
VBS and Day Camp
Looking for Mandarin Ministry Worker
- Property group is repairing concrete stairs in front of Church building. Because it is a labor-intensified project, property group needs helpers on Saturdays, especially need helpers during weekdays. If you are available and willing to help, please contact Kevin Jiang by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone number 613-248-3379
- Thank you to everyone who participated in the VBS Community Fair Event yesterday. Your support was much appreciated! Please continue to pray for the families who came out to join us and for the community of Chinatown.
- At the most recent piano tuning exercise, our piano tuner told us that the basement piano was way out of tune. The Property Department wants to restrict the use of the worship pianos to the worship team members only. Anyone others than the worship team should use the piano in room 202 for practicing.
- The Children and Youth Ministry is pleased to announce that Vivian Lam is the Children's Ministry Summer Student Worker with her main focus on the 2018 VBS program which will take place from July 30 to August 3, 2018. We are looking for youth and adult volunteers to be leaders and assistants. Mandatory training will be provided to all volunteers. If you are interested, please contact Vivian Lam at email@example.com or speak to her in person after Sunday service.
- This year's Vacation Bible School theme is Time Lab, where children will be discovering Jesus from eternity past to eternity future! The 2018 VBS program will take place from July 30 to August 3, 2018. VBS Closing Ceremony, August 4 from 9AM-12PM. VBS Registration is open. There will be a special early bird fee for those who register before June 24th.
- GLCC is organizing an Ottawa inter-church short term mission team to run an English VBS at the Bethlehem Chinese Christian Church in Bucharest, Romania from July 13 - 27, 2018. If you are burdened to share the Gospel with Chinese children, please contact Joseph Lam of the Mission Committee for more detail.
- Property: Please verify that there is no one inside the church building (all three floors) before setting the alarm and locking the doors. Please also ensure that the doors are locked properly. If there are any questions, contact the Property Department.
- Please do not park in the few parking spaces in front of 116 Empress or along the alley besides the building on Sunday. Those spaces are reserved for pastors, guest speakers, and those who need to give a ride to seniors.
- CCCO's church plant, Renewal Church, will be meeting weekly at 2:45pm at the Chapman Mills Community Building (424 Chapman Mills Dr, Ottawa, ON K2J 0M7). More information can be found on their website: http://www.renewalchurch.ca.
- If you have news or prayer items which you would like published in the weekly English congregation bulletin, please send your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org