Welcome to the Chinese Christian Church of Ottawa (CCCO). We would like to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to get to know us also. First allow us to introduce you to our church ...
CCCO exists to build a mature Christian community where Christ's love is experienced, exhibited and extended in Ottawa and beyond.
Our Mission: Be A Disciple Making Church
CCCO Church Planting Initiative Reports
- The Christmas Combined Service will be held on December 24th, at 10:00 am in the upstairs sanctuary.
- If you are interested in serving on our AV Team to assist during our Sunday worship service, please contact John Chan. Training will be provided.
- CCCO Community Ministry News: During this Christmas season, the CCCO Community Ministry will collect canned and non-perishable food to help those who are in need in our community. We earnestly invite brothers and sisters to participate in this love gifting event by placing your donated food items, by December 31, 2017, in the marked clear plastic boxes located at the back of the sanctuary in the basement and on the second floor outside of the church office.
- We also need volunteers to bring the collected items to specific charitable organization for distribution to the people in needs. Please contact any members of the Missions Committee (Joseph Lam, George Kong, Frederick Chung, Patrick Ma) if you can help in this regard.
- There will be baptism and membership transfer during the Combine Christmas Service on December 24. We invite those who are considering to be baptised or to join our church membership, please contact their individual pastor or Membership Committee Coordinator Arvin Chung.
- Please join our English Congregation Fellowship time after service at 118 Empress Ave. for a time of fellowship, discussion and prayer. Some light refreshments will be provided.
- We recommend brothers and sisters come to service on time. We are planning to lock our Church door 15 minutes after the service started. 9:45AM ~ 10:50AM and 11:30AM to 12:30PM. 116 door will be locked and people need to ring the doorbell once and wait for the door to be opened. This is to ensure our church security.
- Please do not park in the few parking spaces in front of 116 Empress or along the alley besides the building on Sunday. Those spaces are reserved for pastors, guest speakers, and those who need to give a ride to seniors.
- CCCO's church plant, Renewal Church, will be meeting weekly at 2:45pm at the Chapman Mills Community Building (424 Chapman Mills Dr, Ottawa, ON K2J 0M7). More information can be found on their website: http://www.renewalchurch.ca.
- If you have news or prayer items which you would like published in the weekly English congregation bulletin, please send your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.