Welcome to the Chinese Christian Church of Ottawa (CCCO). We would like to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to get to know us also. First allow us to introduce you to our church ...
CCCO exists to build a mature Christian community where Christ's love is experienced, exhibited and extended in Ottawa and beyond.
Pray For Me - Champion
So far there are 10,000 prayer Champions from 123 Churches in 28 States, representing 14 Denominations praying for the next generation. Join The Movement to give every young person in CCCO a team of adult believers to support them through the catalyst of prayer.
This movement launched in CCCO in September.
CCCO Church Planting Initiative Reports
- The Pray for Me campaign will be wrapping up with a closing celebration on Sunday, August 20 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Please come join us at the next church-wide prayer meeting which will be held at the ground floor sanctuary, 1:30 pm, September 10 after Sunday service. The main prayer themes will be on Discipleship Ministry and Long-term Church Building Facilities. A simple lunch will be provided before the prayer meeting.
- Praise the Lord! Renewal Church will baptize their first crop of new believers at our church at 3:00 PM, August 20 (Sunday). All are invited to attend this service to celebrate and give thanks to the Lord. Let us pray that many more will be added to the Lord in the days to come.
- 2017 Ottawa Walk the Wall (WTW) Event will be on Saturday September 23 at Dow's Lake. This is a world wide 10K fund-raising walk-a-thon for International China Concern (ICC) organization (www.chinaconcern.org) to help disabled abandoned children in China. You can register to form a team to the walk, join an existing team or donate to support someone who registered to walk. For more information on this event please visit www.walkthewall.org, checks out posters in church or contact Salina Yan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Time to update the church directory. Please check your information on the basement bulletin board. Initial if the information is correct or any changes are made.
- Softball season has started again! Come cheer on our team each Friday at 6:30pm. For locations and who we are playing against, check the game schedule at: http://www.ottawachristiansoftball.ca/schedule.html. Looking forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions or want more information, feel free to contact Brandon Toye or Allan Lo or send an email to: email@example.com.
- One of our congregation member's car was broken in last Fridayevening between 7- 9:30PM. The car was parked on Empress street, just across from our building. We are sorry for the incident and like toremind us not to leave any visible personal belonging inside the car in order to avoid unnecessary attraction for any potential burglar tobreak in the car.
- We recommend brothers and sisters come to service on time. We are planning to lock our Church door 15 minutes after the service started. 9:45AM ~ 10:50AM and 11:30AM to 12:30PM. 116 door will be locked and people need to ring the doorbell once and wait for the door to be opened. This is to ensure our church security.
- Please do not park in the few parking spaces in front of 116 Empress or along the alley besides the building on Sunday. Those spaces are reserved for pastors, guest speakers, and those who need to give a ride to seniors.
- CCCO's church plant, Renewal Church, will be meeting weekly at 2:45pm at the Chapman Mills Community Building (424 Chapman Mills Dr, Ottawa, ON K2J 0M7). More information can be found on their website: http://www.renewalchurch.ca.
If you have news or prayer items which you would like published in the weekly English congregation bulletin, please send your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.