Welcome to the Chinese Christian Church of Ottawa (CCCO). We would like to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to get to know us also. First allow us to introduce you to our church ...
CCCO exists to build a mature Christian community where Christ's love is experienced, exhibited and extended in Ottawa and beyond.
Our Mission: Be A Disciple Making Church
CCCO Church Planting Initiative Reports
- There will be baptism and membership transfer during the Combine Christmas Service on December 24. We invite those who are considering to be baptised or to join our church membership, please contact their individual pastor or Membership Committee Coordinator Arvin Chung.
- Please join our English Congregation Fellowship time after service at 118 Empress Ave. for a time of fellowship, discussion and prayer. Some light refreshments will be provided.
- Fall Fest will be happening on Friday October 27th. at 7:30pm. This annual event is a fun evening of games, treats, and Gospel sharing for AWANA children and their families. To help support this event, we are asking for peanut-free candy donations, which can be dropped off in the bins outside of the church office.
- AWANA resumed on Friday, September 15th. This is a weekly Friday gathering from 7:30pm to 9:00pm for children in JK to Grade 6. Registration forms are available from the CCCO office or any of the Awana staff (Salina, Roger, Emily). For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Please join our CCCO Missions Emphasis Month 2017 " Unchanging Mission in a Changing World" details refer to bulletin board for different programs.
- The Career Group has a Personal Evangelism Workshop on Wed, Oct. 18th at 7 pm in the CCCO basement (116 Empress Ave). The topics are "Sharing your Personal Testimony" and "Presenting the Gospel Message". If you are not part of the Career Group, but would like to attend, please register with George Kong 613-415-0889 for the workshop material.
- We recommend brothers and sisters come to service on time. We are planning to lock our Church door 15 minutes after the service started. 9:45AM ~ 10:50AM and 11:30AM to 12:30PM. 116 door will be locked and people need to ring the doorbell once and wait for the door to be opened. This is to ensure our church security.
- Please do not park in the few parking spaces in front of 116 Empress or along the alley besides the building on Sunday. Those spaces are reserved for pastors, guest speakers, and those who need to give a ride to seniors.
- CCCO's church plant, Renewal Church, will be meeting weekly at 2:45pm at the Chapman Mills Community Building (424 Chapman Mills Dr, Ottawa, ON K2J 0M7). More information can be found on their website: http://www.renewalchurch.ca.
- If you have news or prayer items which you would like published in the weekly English congregation bulletin, please send your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.