Welcome to the Chinese Christian Church of Ottawa (CCCO). We would like to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to get to know us also. First allow us to introduce you to our church ...
CCCO exists to build a mature Christian community where Christ's love is experienced, exhibited and extended in Ottawa and beyond.
Pray For Me - Champion
So far there are 10,000 prayer Champions from 123 Churches in 28 States, representing 14 Denominations praying for the next generation. Join The Movement to give every young person in CCCO a team of adult believers to support them through the catalyst of prayer.
This movement launched in CCCO in September.
VBS - Vacation Bible School
We are excited to host the VBS and Children's Camp between July 31 to August 4, 2017 at our church
Please come and join us to have fun with different activities and also learn about Jesus
CCCO Church Planting Initiative Reports
- Today is the last Sunday for Nick Pybus to serve as the ministry support worker for the Praise Team. We thank Nick for his service in the past year. He will begin a new ministry in Edmonton in September. May the Lord continue to guide him and bless his ministry.
- On July 16th, a potluck lunch will be held after the English worship service to celebrate and welcome the arrival of Pastor Jin's family from Edmonton. All are welcome to attend and bring a dish to share with brothers and sisters.
- If you would like to receive YF Ouje STM daily email news, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As the Ouje team is getting ready to leave for their mission trip from June 24 to July 1, we earnestly request that you be again committed to praying for them before and for the duration of their Ouje mission. The Missions Committee has posted the names of the Ouje team members together with their prayer requests on the Missions bulletin board located on the main floor. Please select the team member(s) whom you want to pray for and write your name in the corresponding spot(s) on the cardboard. It is okay to have more than one person signing up for the same member(s).
- Praise the Lord! Michael Yip has joined the English Ministry Team. He will serve as the coordinator for the Praise Team starting in July.
- Zhang Baohua, Head of the Property Department, is conducting an inventory of the keys and passcodes to the church. If you have a key to the church building, please email your passcode to Baohua at email@example.com. He will be verifying this information with the Department records.
VBS registration is on the second floor. VBS is an all-day event lasting from July 31 to August 4, 2017;
from 9am to 4pm. Kids get to learn about God, make new friends, and have fun.
All children in junior kindergarten to grade 6 are welcome to come join and invite their friends.
But apply early because spots are limited! If you have any questions, or would like to volunteer,
please contact Irene Liang at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person.
(Registration Form) (VBS Info)
- Please keep VBS in your everyday prayers. You can easily do so by following the VBS Prayer Calendar for the months of June and July to ask and thank God for our many needs. Thank you!Please keep VBS in your everyday prayers. You can easily do so by following the VBS Prayer Calendar for the months of June and July to ask and thank God for our many needs. Thank you!
- There will be a Commissioning Service for Shaun Liu at the church at 1:30 pm, Sunday afternoon, on July 9, 2017. After graduated from Regent College, Shaun will go to Asia in August as a missionary with Wycliffe Bible Translators Canada. Please plan to attend. There is a sign-up sheet at the back for a light lunch on that day.
- Time to update the church directory. Please check your information on the basement bulletin board. Initial if the information is correct or any changes are made.
- Softball season has started again! Come cheer on our team each Friday at 6:30pm. For locations and who we are playing against, check the game schedule at: http://www.ottawachristiansoftball.ca/schedule.html. Looking forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions or want more information, feel free to contact Brandon Toye or Allan Lo or send an email to: email@example.com.
- Irene Liang is the summer student VBS coordinator. We are looking for youth and adult volunteers to work with Irene to make the VBS a success. Training will be provided to all volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Irene as soon as possible. She can be reached at Irene.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or in person after Sunday English service.
- We recommend brothers and sisters come to service on time. We are planning to lock our Church door 15 minutes after the service started. 9:45AM ~ 10:50AM and 11:30AM to 12:30PM. 116 door will be locked and people need to ring the doorbell once and wait for the door to be opened. This is to ensure our church security.
- Please do not park in the few parking spaces in front of 116 Empress or along the alley besides the building on Sunday. Those spaces are reserved for pastors, guest speakers, and those who need to give a ride to seniors.
- CCCO's church plant, Renewal Church, will be meeting weekly at 2:45pm at the Chapman Mills Community Building (424 Chapman Mills Dr, Ottawa, ON K2J 0M7). More information can be found on their website: http://www.renewalchurch.ca.
If you have news or prayer items which you would like published in the weekly English congregation bulletin, please send your requests to: email@example.com.