Welcome to the Chinese Christian Church of Ottawa (CCCO). We would like to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to get to know us also. First allow us to introduce you to our church ...
CCCO exists to build a mature Christian community where Christ's love is experienced, exhibited and extended in Ottawa and beyond.
Our Mission: Be A Disciple Making Church
CCCO Church Planting Initiative Reports
- After the election on December 9, the elders and deacons have met and assigned responsibilities for 2018 as follows:
Elder Board Chair: Lapkin Ip Deacon Board Chair: Wilson Hui Co-Chair: Wilson Hui Treasurer: Paul Leung Secretary: John Chan Membership: Arvin Chung Cantonese Ministry: Pastor Francis Wong Personnel: Linda Ma English Ministry: Pastor Jin Chong Communication: Baohua Zhang Mandarin Ministry: Pastor Gary Tse Children & Youth Ministry: Salina Yan Renewal Church: Pastor Joshua Wang
- Elders Board appointed workers Youth Worker: Jethro Cheung, Coordinator for Receivable: Iris Lau, Coordinator for Payable: Maria Ma, Representative on Renewal Church Task Force: Oscar Cheung, Eddie Yan. Other positions to be filled by appointment will be reported when available.
- We recommend brothers and sisters come to service on time. We are planning to lock our Church door 15 minutes after the service started. 9:45AM ~ 10:50AM and 11:30AM to 12:30PM. 116 door will be locked and people need to ring the doorbell once and wait for the door to be opened. This is to ensure our church security.
- Please do not park in the few parking spaces in front of 116 Empress or along the alley besides the building on Sunday. Those spaces are reserved for pastors, guest speakers, and those who need to give a ride to seniors.
- CCCO's church plant, Renewal Church, will be meeting weekly at 2:45pm at the Chapman Mills Community Building (424 Chapman Mills Dr, Ottawa, ON K2J 0M7). More information can be found on their website: http://www.renewalchurch.ca.
- If you have news or prayer items which you would like published in the weekly English congregation bulletin, please send your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org