Welcome to the Chinese Christian Church of Ottawa (CCCO). We would like to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to get to know us also. First allow us to introduce you to our church ...
CCCO exists to build a mature Christian community where Christ's love is experienced, exhibited and extended in Ottawa and beyond.
Our Mission: Be A Disciple Making Church
CCCO Church Planting Initiative Reports
Looking for Mandarin Ministry Worker
- We are very thankful for a successful 2018 Fall Congregation last week. At the meeting brother David Zhou was elected Elder and brother Tonny Lui was elected Deacon. We welcome them to the board. In addition, we are thankful for the various sharing on the vision, dream and ideas for the future church building facility. Please continue to remember our board members and the future church building needs in your prayer.
- Since we have set up a building fund on January 2017, we have received a total of $18,505.00 donation. Thank you for brothers and sisters' donation. Please continue to remember this need in your prayer.
- We thank God for our brothers and sisters' support of the Renewal Church for the past 3 years. We are very happy to know that Pastor Josh and their team in Renewal Church are doing well in their ministry. Starting in 2019, the Renewal Church will be financially independent. However, they will still be operated under the CCCO organization, pending for them to obtain the CRA charitable organization status, which has been submitted in August 2018. Please continue to remember Renewal Church in our prayer.
- Special Christmas Service will be held on December 23rd, at 10:00 am. Theme: ?GOD'S PROMISE CAME TRUE ? A combined worship of three congregations with baptism and membership transfer ceremony.
- Rachel Yip and Stephanie Ko are seeking out women to start a women's group. It will be a once a month Bible study. If you are interested please make sure to speak with them.
- Thank you church! We have collected 62 Christmas shoe boxes and delivered to the collection center. If you miss the opportunity last week to bring in your box, it's still not too late to build a shoebox online at www.samaritanspurse.ca Please continue to pray for the shoeboxes to reach the destination to bless the children in need, and doors be opened to reach them with the gospel.
- This is the church financial summary for 2018 from January to September.
Total income $388,210.43 Total Expenses $419,041.05 Net Income -$30,830.62
Dec. 27-31, 2018 at St. Louis, MO https://urbana.org/ An eye-opening global missions conference and a special space for college and graduate students, faculty, and church leaders to hear God's call and discern your place in global mission. CCCO brothers and sisters are encouraged to attend and may apply for conference fee subsidy by contacting our Missions Committee (George Kong, Joseph Lam and Patrick Ma).
- Perspectives Course on the Global Christian Missions Jan 22 - April 30, 2019 A dynamic 15-week course on Tuesdays 7:30-9:30 pm to discover what God is doing around the world and consider your part in His Kingdom purposes. Location at Ottawa Mandarin Alliance Church (East Gate Alliance) at 550 Codd's Road. CCCO members Salina, Fred, Eddie, and George had taken this course. Email email@example.com for more info or registration. CCCO will provide subsidy, contact Missions Committee.
- CCCO's church plant, Renewal Church, will be meeting weekly at 2:45pm at the Chapman Mills Community Building (424 Chapman Mills Dr, Ottawa, ON K2J 0M7). More information can be found on their website: http://www.renewalchurch.ca.
- If you have news or prayer items which you would like published in the weekly English congregation bulletin, please send your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org