Welcome to the Chinese Christian Church of Ottawa (CCCO). We would like to get to know you better and give you an opportunity to get to know us also. First allow us to introduce you to our church ...
CCCO exists to build a mature Christian community where Christ's love is experienced, exhibited and extended in Ottawa and beyond.
Our Mission: Be A Disciple Making Church
CCCO Church Planting Initiative Reports
Looking for Mandarin Ministry Worker
- Join us for a time of extended fellowship and snacks in 118 Empress Ave after English service today. We hope these gatherings will help us get to know one another better. Please come join and bring a treat to share!
- Join us for a picnic on Saturday June 9, 2018. We will be at Andrew Haydon Park from 12pm - 3pm. We will have more details coming shortly.
- Through your generous support, the Ouje Mission Team raised $1372.55 at last week's bake sale fundraiser.
- The Children and Youth Ministry is pleased to announce that Vivian Lam is the Children's Ministry Summer Student Worker with her main focus on the 2018 VBS program which will take place from July 30 to August 3, 2018. We are looking for youth and adult volunteers to be leaders and assistants. Mandatory training will be provided to all volunteers. If you are interested, please contact Vivian Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to her in person after Sunday service.
- The next church-wide prayer meeting will be on June 3rd at 1:00pm. The Ouje team will be serving a light lunch starting at 12:30pm to raise support for this year's Ouje MIssion Trip. The cost for lunch is by donation and will be received on June 3rd.
- CM 2018 Summer Student position. We are looking to hire a summer university/college student whose main focus is to plan, recruit, organize and execute the VBS program at CCCO in July 2018. If you enjoy working with children in a fun and energetic gospel-centred environment; submit your application and resume to Ms. Salina Yan at email@example.com by April 1, 2018. For more information, please contact Salina after Sunday service or by e-mail.
- This year's Vacation Bible School theme is Time Lab, where children will be discovering Jesus from eternity past to eternity future! The 2018 VBS program will take place from July 30 toAugust 3, 2018. VBS Registration opens May 27th! There will be a special early bird fee for those who register before June 24th. This year, we are excited to announce our community fair on Saturday, June 16th to reach out to the community of Chinatown. Be sure tospread the word to families and friends with children! We are looking for youth and adult volunteers to be leaders and assistants for boththe VBS week and the community fair. If you are interested, please contact Vivian Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to her in person.
- The English congregation will be collecting lightly used shoes for the Cambridge Public School. Shoes for children, men and women will be collected today. Please no winter boots
- We are finalizing our directory. During the month of May, please verify with our English Ministry Team that we have your updated contact information. We will also be taking pictures for the directory on May 20, 2018
- GLCC is organizing an Ottawa inter-church short term mission team to run an English VBS at the Bethlehem Chinese Christian Church in Bucharest, Romania from July 13 - 27, 2018. If you are burdened to share the Gospel with Chinese children, please contact Joseph Lam of the Mission Committee for more detail.
- Property: Please verify that there is no one inside the church building (all three floors) before setting the alarm and locking the doors. Please also ensure that the doors are locked properly. If there are any questions, contact the Property Department.
- Please do not park in the few parking spaces in front of 116 Empress or along the alley besides the building on Sunday. Those spaces are reserved for pastors, guest speakers, and those who need to give a ride to seniors.
- CCCO's church plant, Renewal Church, will be meeting weekly at 2:45pm at the Chapman Mills Community Building (424 Chapman Mills Dr, Ottawa, ON K2J 0M7). More information can be found on their website: http://www.renewalchurch.ca.
- If you have news or prayer items which you would like published in the weekly English congregation bulletin, please send your requests to: email@example.com